The most exhilarating, hardcore paintballing experience in London – as seen on more TV shows than you can shake a paintball gun at, recently including The Only Way is Essex (TOWIE).
Set in beautiful woodland on London’s Essex borders, just inside the M25, Mayhem Paintball were the Greater London area’s paintball pioneers almost three decades ago – and 27 years on our 16 unique arenas are the most authentically designed, heart-stoppingly thrilling battle arenas in the capital, if not the country.
And we’ve invested continually in genuine battle tanks, aeroplanes, helicopters and much more to make your paintballing day out one you’ll never forget!
Safe, Authentic, Professional – Unique!
- Thermal double-glazed goggles. Fog-free for deadly aim when you’re going in for the kill. Accept no substitute!
- The very best paintballing guns for ruthlessly accurate aim
- Kids’ parties, adult parties – all kinds of celebrations
- Our acclaimed and hugely popular ‘Call of Duty area’ – live the game like never before!
- More tanks, helicopters, crashed planes and troop carriers than any other paintball company – bar none!
- Unbeatable facilities – no portaloos; proper base-camp buildings with showers, toilets, and well-equipped catering and conference rooms
- Drinking water freely and easily available in every paintball arena
- Safe areas in every paintball arena
- Extra comfort and protection for female players with our chest and back protectors
- FREE pick-up on the London Underground Central Line and drop-off for you and your party from Theydon Bois tube station